Tuesday, July 7, 2009

"Milktography"

I really need a break from everything happening in my life right now...If I write about it, its going to be depressing...So I'll write about something else before I leave the office and go to the hospital...and before they close the elevator...
As an account planner, a part of my job is to look for trends, and I stumbled into this website called http://www.trendhunter.com/ it really has a lot of cool stuff about trends and it helps me alot in submitting monthly trend reports but what i love most about the site is the fashion photography it features and its all classified into categories too..so its so easy to find... so there was a week when I was just doing MILK all products and I came upon these photos...
I love photography the best when its partnered with movement and I think these photos with ladies posing with milk might be another great way to convince men or the general public to drink milk...
If milk was advertise like this when I was 5 years old, I'd probably drink it everyday without knowing the nutrients it gives me!!!hehehe...so check it out


High-Fashion Milktography:
Love the hair and Make-Up
Love the colors of the pictures
"This is the new way to drink milk without drinking it"


Andrey Razumovsky photos....(below)

i love this picture Milk+Dance = True Beauty

No comments:

Post a Comment