Friday, April 17, 2009

*Black and White confessions*

I LOVE LOVE LOVE black and white and any fashion fusions that goes with it!!!
whether its plain, checkered, or houndstooth...these two colors are always my first choice when choosing an outfit...
there's just sumthing about these colors that captivates me
maybe because they mean "being in the extremes" which is an attitude I sometimes have...
(no gray areas..just black and white!!! )
or maybe because black and white are the easiest colors to match with...you can wear anything with them...you'll never go wrong....

so because of my love for make-up and styling...my godfather...renowed photographer
told me to style myself and not one of his models...
so YES i choose black and white...and focused more on the checkered style...
here are my styling and make-up inspirations
and how the photoshoot turned out..with the help of my wonderful mom and fashionista cousin...





the inspiration*


my make-up and styling*



manny librodo's photography unedited...



with the finishing touches...



here are mu picks and must-haves...love B & W




No comments:

Post a Comment