Thursday, April 16, 2009

"moments of clarity"


sometimes I wonder why I submerged myself in relationships when there's SO MUCH TO DO in the whole world....

yes..sometimes it gets lonely and yes...you miss the person you love or used to love..but then it'll just pass...there's nothing that time cannot heal...

or an hour of dance class

or a simple cheery cheesy music

or an episode of GOSSIP GIRL

or flipping through pages of a magazine...

sometimes we get too carried away with our emotions, we forget to LIVE...

and LIFE is all we have sometimes..its the best gift..so I'm trying my best not to waste it...


I realized so much since I started spoiling myself, in other words when I'm single...

I think I owe it to myself, to just love "me" a little bit more...

To a year of no "men drama"....I think its time I submerged myself to...

my FAITH

my FAMILY

my PASSION in DANCE

my craze in FASHION

and my DREAM....


and besides, no one ever said you can't do it ALL...

2 comments:

  1. what about ur friends KAT!!! u forget us !! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. gurl..ur part of my family!!!
    isnt that better!!
    miss u

    ReplyDelete