Monday, May 11, 2009

a pinch of pain...

because i love her...and i can't make her happy...- Chuck Bass

before this line was delivered on GG, i was already covering my mouth, afraid to let out a wail, and tears were on the rim of my eyes...
and then he said it..and I felt the pain of realization and tears just won't stop flowing out of my eyes...and after the episode I went to my room..and cried again...
...it's true..sometimes we tend to just jump into relationships because of what we feel for the person we love...thinking that it's all gonna work out...that eventually we'll all just figure it out...
"me and you" against the world"
but the brutal truth is..there are relationships that are really not meant to work...because of many things, may it be the different lives you bought have, or the culture you were brought up in, or the bad habits you can't stand, or both of your unwillingness to compromise, and the fact that no matter how you try you can't make each other happy...
but sometimes we just want to fight, we dive in, submerging ourselves in agony only realizing in the end that there is realli nothing to fight for...and that we're better off on our own, loving that somone on the sides, until we recover and find ourselves again....

and i just LOVE this moment C&B and her Marc Jacobs Joelle Scalloped dress....

3 comments:

  1. *sigh*.... So true Kat.
    I guess sometimes our hearts really cloud our heads. but in the end its all for the best

    ReplyDelete
  2. love their outfits! she's really nice in person.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah...Love their outfits..wish its my closet..and yea..i hope to meet here too!!

    ReplyDelete