Tuesday, May 5, 2009

LIPSHTICK JUNGLE*

I am finally back in my world of styling and make-up, thanks for having the privilege of a godfather, who's a world renowned photographer...
...of course this shoot went to its usual process..thinking of themes and concepts, finding inspiration and references, SHOPPING, and the preparation time before the shoot...
the onli difference is, i got a chance to prepare, thanks to labor day holiday, i got to SHOP with my cousin Marise, (stylist/MUA and my partner in crime) glue my props and even sew my costumes!!!
...On this shoot I wanted something colorful and dark, so I chose a "Carribean" fruitdelicious inspired theme and my favorite mixture of black and white, a "Zebra" goddess...
...It feels good to once again ignite my passion for colors and make-up...
Here's how it went...enjoy the my art and wicked pictures from the master itself "Manny Librodo"...


carribean fruitdelicious*

model: Jamie Lynn

make-up: foundation: NU SKIN

eyes, cheeks, lips: 4U2 and Gino Mcray









ZEBRA goddess...

Manny's FAVE and mine too!!





No comments:

Post a Comment