Sunday, May 10, 2009

The Queen* of our Hearts...

Belated Happy Mother's Day...to all mom's out there...especiall to my MOM!!!
i wanted this day to be very special for all moms and it was perfect timing since we had all moms gathered in our monthly church community assembly....What we did was write a personal letter to our mothers, then we prayed over them, gave them roses, and hugged them endlessly...I took loads of pics, i just had to document that moment and it's breathtaking to see children of all ages just hugging their moms, showing their love in their own way....

I know I don't say it often but I LOVE YOU MOM, all four of us do...and you just continue to make us all feel special everyday by having you in our lives
...we have the best mom in the world...what more can we ask for!!mwaaaaaaaah!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment